continued...

Part 2. 
How we met our dog...



Through adopting Naash, we believe we helped at least one dog. We want to continue helping dogs in need. So, what we have done so far?
- We educate friends and family on the importance of spaying and neutering their dogs
- We ask people for birthday donations. (My husband and I have a lot of friends, who generously donate to our projects in place of us receiving birthday gifts.)

There are so many ways that we all can help them, despite your age, your job, or your availability. Here is how Pets Premium Products support dogs and cats:
  • We raise money for dogs and cats, whose owner is homeless, in order to pay for their spay and neuter procedures
  • Volunteer at local shelter
  • Adopted a dog from a shelter
  • Speak up for dogs and for cats
  • Set up a donation drive - Every purchase you made has supported local shelter
Why am I making time to blogging? I don`t want to see pets going to shelters, I want them happy, I want them have a warm home! 
  
Let`s become better every day!


 Sincerely,
Bono. I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog